Re: [linux-audio-user] clicks with video activity

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 15:09:57 EEST

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:15:40 +0100
Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> FYI: qjackctl does NOT query jack connections whenever the window is
> redrawn, so you may pretty well have the connections window open all the
> time.

Ah, ok, my bad. I just had this impression once when i wondered where
the hell the audio dropouts (but no xruns) i experienced came from.
Closing the qjackctl connections window fixed it (i got a dropout
everytime i switched to the screen where qjackctl's connection window
was).

[snip]

Thanks for setting me straight and sorry for my spreading false infos.

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://tapas.affenbande.org