[linux-audio-user] Looking for complicated MIDI files

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 10:11:50 EEST

Hi.

I am still writing this MIDI editing mode for Emacs. My backend is getting
quite usable, and I reached the point where it parses and writes back out
every MIDI file on my disk without loosing data. However, I'd like
to make sure that what I am working with is really robust and do yet another
round of tests. Thats the reason for this mail, if you have, or know
of any complicated MIDI files, please send me private mail
with either an attachment or a direct URL. Complicated here means
"uses many different standard MIDI features" or "Uses unusual MIDI commands"
or "Is larger than 300K" or "Is a type 2 file".

--
Thanks,
  Mario