[linux-audio-user] research on lau / lad -statistics

From: Michael Iber <music@email-addr-hidden-berlin.de>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 12:38:38 EEST

Hello administrators, hello list members,
for my research for a lecture I will be holding on opensource and audio
in October in Stuttgart the following informations would be very
interesting:
How many people are subscribed to the lau / lad -lists. How many
participate actively ? Is it possible to roughly estimate, where they
are from (Amerika, US, Asia, part of Europe, Germany).
Is anybody capable of providing those informations? Thank you very much,
Michael