Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: LAM site

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 14:04:42 EEST

Greetings:

  Listening to the M3U playlist has been great fun. Alas, not all the
pieces include details such as author and/or production notes.

  This message is merely a plea to composers to check if Hans has
included your work already, and to add relevant details where missing. I
*think* I know who wrote Hypocrisy but I'm not sure, and there are many
others in the playlist that are very cool songs currently without
composer info.

  I plan on mentioning LAM in an upcoming article. As more people log
onto the site they'll also want to know who wrote what.

  And if you haven't added your music yet, please do. It's a very simple
procedure, Hans has made it easy for those of us who fear and loathe Web
submission forms. :)

  I'm listening to a piece named The Difference now. But I don't know
who wrote it.... :(

Best,

dp