[linux-audio-user] just starting back into audio again..

From: sergio <sergio@email-addr-hidden-buzz.com>
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 17:07:41 EEST

hi, everyone...

i am new to the list, and am just starting back in the electronic
music realm. i did alot of work about ten years ago (on windows), but
have been busy with other things since then..

i am looking at using linux as my base system, just because it's my
platform of choice.. i am also a serious open source dork..

anyway... i have alot of questions, but i will start with that on a
separate post..

first up, i would like to ask if anyone has any music samples they
made using linux based systems..

next, are there any podcasts featuring linux based music?

if no one knows of any, and if there is enough music out there to
make put a weekly podcast together, i would be willing to do one and
add it to our podcast collective (www.castawaysmedia.com).

i would really like to hear what people are doing..

also, i have started documenting the setup of my linux and music box
here:

http://www.village-buzz.com/index.php?blog=3

thanks!

___