Re: [linux-audio-user] Good free or low cost hosting for music files?

From: October <extremecs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 04:53:44 EEST

Thanks for listening!

I realized that it needs gain improvement too. Must
have messed with Ardour's master a bit more than I
thought I did. Thanks for the other tips as well!

Yes, I would be happy to upload the individual tracks
(and MORE!) once I figure out the easiest way to coax
them out of Ardour... I sort of thought maybe it
would keep each track as a seperate wave but that is
apparantly not the case. Any tips?

Best,

Jon Hoskins I
--- Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:

> October wrote:
> > Thanks! I'll look in to it now!
> >

> hey, thanx for uploading Deep Space Contact - I like
> it a lot! i think
> it may need to be normalised, though ... it sounds
> really quiet here ...
> also, it would sound good with heaps more
> compression on the beats -
> maybe bring the kick out more? really nicely laid
> out, though, and some
> great use of samples etc ...
>
> any chance you could break the songs into seperate
> tracks, zip them up
> and upload them as well? this is the sort of track
> that the site could
> really use, perfect for remixing :)
>
> keep it up!
>
> (i'm thinking of integrating a forum on the site,
> could be a good idea
> ... works well on ccMixter).
>
> shayne

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown

http://mail.yahoo.com