Re: [linux-audio-user] Good free or low cost hosting for music files?

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 21:15:48 EEST

On Sun, 25 Sep, 2005 at 03:40PM -0700, October spake thus:
> I have a website I got with my net connection but it's
> fairly slow and bandwidth limited. I'd like to find a
> site to host my music for free or very inexpensively
> that would make it easier to share the garbage I work
> on!
>
> Any recommendations?

I use hosting direct. They aren't free, but the cost is fairly low.
I've also only had one problem in the years that they've been my host,
and it was sorted very quickly.

They might not be the best - I can't say because I've only ever used
them - but worth looking at.

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Jon Hoskins
>
> In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)