Re: [linux-audio-user] Alsa issues

From: Garett Shulman <shulmang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 23:35:18 EEST

Hey Terrance, I can try to help you out. I'm not too familiar with
alsaconf, though. However, I've gotten pretty good at getting alsa setup
manually. What sound card(s) do you have? What does 'ls /proc/asound?'
return? What apps are you trying to run? Do you have an
/etc/asound.conf? If so, what's in it? Does your screen reader give an
error when you try to start it? If so, what is it? -Garett