Re: [linux-audio-user] A New Tune

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 14:41:54 EEST

Conor O'Tuama wrote:

> Hi :-) Seeing as everybody else appears to be getting the tunes out
> there, I thought I might as well bite the bullet......hope somebody
> likes it ;-) It is an initial mix, rough about the edges.
>
> http://homepage.eircom.net/~conorotuama/time_til_i_die.ogg
> Copyright 2005 Conor O'Tuama
>
> Cheers ! (recorded in Slackware Linux, using Ardour and various other
> bits 'n' bobs)

Sweet, nicely done. Would you mind if I added it to the playlist at LAM
? (http://lam.fugal.net)

And that reminds me: James Shuttleworth and Shayne O'Connor, if you're
reading, would you mind if I linked to some of your songs from LAM too ?

LAM is very convenient, I load the M3U playlist into alsaplayer and let
it go. Great stuff there...

Best,

dp