[linux-audio-user] if no more fighting then have a MWL WIP

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 10:33:15 EEST

This song is a Made With Linux (MWL) Work In Progress
(WIP). The tracks are there but it's unmixed. The
players are Bill, Dana, and Joey Bailey and myself.

Licensing
All rights are reserved. Please download, send it to a
friend but do not post on any servers, remix or sample
it.

In time we will release CC licensed multitracks and
mixes. Now is not the right time for us.

I'm releasing it to express my eternal gratitude for
all the misinformation and fighting that happens on
this list. I love this list. It makes me happy.

http://www.iaxs.net/~rparker/happy-wip04.ogg

ron

http://mail.yahoo.com