Re: [linux-audio-user][OT] why the long pause?

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 20:12:33 EEST

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 15:48, Pete Bessman was like:
> http://gazuga.net/crunkmonkey.php
>
> Coming Soon.

<irony>
I've been staring at this page for hours. It's totally
</irony>

<brassy>
I shall be composing a 14 part theremin motet to celebrate based on the
integral fractal serialist interpretation of 'Twinkle, Twinkle little star'
and a certain animal song by Flanders and Swann.
</brassy>

<kind of silvery>
Which generally results in "What you see is what you are" (roughly translated
from the Finno-Ugric) set to the tune of "The Tax Collectors descend from the
mountain tops". Note values may be approximate.
</probably epns now I come to think of it>

Confused? You will be. ;)

--
Thanks,
tim hall