Re: [linux-audio-user] (OT) Re: New Virtual Keyboard Proposition

From: Michael T D Nelson <m_nels@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 12:08:05 EEST

Hi Tim,

I had to reply, this just makes me want to ask some questions...

tim hall wrote:
> Couldn't help but notice your name as Christian Ohm Flatly is an anagram of my
> full name. I'm not making this up and neither am I trying to be rude. It is
> an odd coincidence, which probably has no meaning to anyone else.

Firstly, how/why do you notice things like this? Do you literally look
at some words on the screen, and does your brain rearrange the letters?
Or do you make random checks on words, just to check if there's an
interesting anagram?

I guess that people have brains which see things differently. My sister
is very good at word games. I struggle with anagrams in particular, but
am quite capable in other puzzles.

Secondly, (and I'm not trying to be rude - don't answer if you don't
want to...) does that make your name Timothy Francis Hall? If that's
right, then I'm embarrassingly proud to worked it out.

Regards
Michael Nelson