[linux-audio-user] Short movie with music

From: norv <norv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 01:37:16 EEST

Hi all,
Here's a link to a short movie I made called "Daisy Hill". I did the
music as well.
http://www.longforest.com/index.php?set_albumName=Daisy&option=com_gallery&Itemid=&include=view_album.php
I shot the movie on my digi still camera in movie mode and edited it in
Cinelerra on debian-amd64 sid.
I used Hydrogen for the drums, Ensoniq ASR10 sampler for bass and
trumpet, and guitars thru ASR10 as pre-amp.
Recorded in Ardour. Movie sound mix in Cinelerra.
The web movie is 2:18, 8.2MB, Windows Media compatible
I didn't spend too much time on the music as the audience was impatient.
I transferred the 320x240 10fps web clip to PAL 720x576 48kHz stereo and
burned it to DVD with a menu etc.
The quality is quite good considering the original format.
Cheers,
Norv