[linux-audio-user] csound lpc (lpanal) and dssi-support question

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 18:05:30 EEST

Hi mates!
  I wonder if anyone of you could help me a bit. Part of the question I have I
asked before.
  I'm trying to do lpc with csound5. Unfortunitely lpanal in csound5 is still
broken, so I use lpanal of older csound4 version. The output I get is silence
with one or to glitches in between. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or what
csound's doing wrong? Material for the analysis was speech input.
  Second: Does anyone know more about the status of dssi-support in csound5? I
tried but I wouldn't get the expected result. Either I get silence or just the
original signal (no effect applied). Any working example known?
  Thanks for ANY help! I would greatly appreciate it!
  Kindest regards
      Julien

P.S.: If anyone knows a much better place to ask my csound questions, please
give me an urls or mail-adsress.

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide