Re: [linux-audio-user] Short movie with music

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 21:35:57 EEST

Hi Norv,
   Yeah, I eventually figured that out and got the movie downloaded.
It plays great here using Totem. Cool movie. Looks like you guys were
having fun.

1) This proves that Cinelerra can actually make a movie. My son and I
have tried a number of times to use it and haven't figured out the
first thing about it.

2) Groovy little sound track. How did you go about building the sound
against the movie? Is it a single audio track output from Ardour, or
is ti a bunch of pieces that are then laid down in Cinelerra against
the video somehow?

   Anyway, cool stuff and glad to see a little bit of multimedia going
on with Ardour.

Take care,
Mark