Re: [linux-audio-user] graphics->sound

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 22:31:39 EEST

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 15:07, Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> > This goes further! I can generate music from a paper? pdf->sound? :-)
>
> of course:
>
> *.pdf > /dev/dsp
>
> ;)
>
> LG
> Georg

Georg. I really think you've started something here. I can see the serious
aspects of creating sound from graphics, but hey. if we can track down the
words that make different sounds and then assemble them in pdf, then we've
started a new concept in musicmaking. Mind you perhaps not pdf, as Adobe
might want the royalties. Perhaps in Open Office .xwf, as they might be
easier going on the royalty issue. All a bit of fun ai'nt it. Nigel.