Re: [linux-audio-user] buzz tracker

From: <reubenf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 01:10:23 EEST

It's OK, but it's more like Impulse Tracker than Buzz. (Impulse Tracker
was the best of breed of its kind; Buzz was a radical departure from the
traditional tracker. Buzz would better be called "Studio" than "Tracker",
since it allowed you to chain modules together in endlessly inventive
ways; e.g., if your CPU coped, you could have 9 reverbs in a chain feeding
off a chorus that was connected to a sawtooth synth.)