Re: [linux-audio-user] graphics->sound

From: Stephen Hassard <steve@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 05:29:43 EEST

I remember back in the day (probably 14 years ago) when mod/s3m was the
big music thing; A competition was held to compose "chipit" music using
your windows/dos configuration files (think autoexec.bat, config.sys,
etc.) as digital instruments. Some of the talented individuals created
some very entertaining pieces. As a bonus it was fun to export the
instruments and see what their configuration consisted of (and if anyone
cheated by forcing whitespace/capitalization).

later,
Steve