Re: [linux-audio-user] more notes re: fst/xfst

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 23:00:53 EEST

Paul,
   I updated the dll from the online site with a newer version of the
dll from my Win XP box. Now Crystal is up and running here. The built
in keyboard in the savihost implementation works.

   Note that this is an Alsa connection, not a Jack connection so I
cannot do much with it yet, but at least savihost is working.

Cheers,
Mark