[linux-audio-user] USB soundcard to replace minidisc

From: Alex Polite <notmyprivateemail@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 09:23:52 EEST

I make interviews on minidisc and air them on FM. I'm looking to
replace the minidisc either with an Edirol R-1 or a usb soundcard that
I can jack into my ultraportable.

If I go for the soundcard option I'd like to find something with more
then one mic input. I use ordinary el chepo electret mics, no fancy
XLR phantom powered stuff.

What are my options for usb soundcards, if I wan't something that
works under linux (without patching and hacking)?

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org - finding the right open source