Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Sineshaper 0.4.0

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 17:18:09 EEST

El Martes, 25 de Octubre de 2005 13:10, Lars Luthman escribió:
> > Ok, so I try with Rosegarden and then I can see the knobs from
> > rosegarden, and it sounds too.
>
> No GUI? That's not good.
>
> Do you see the native Sineshaper GUI in Rosegarden, or just Rosegarden's
> generic DSSI GUI?

I can see the Rosegarden's generic DSSI GUI: I think that it has all the
sineshaper knobs, but I can't make new sineshaper patches.

> Did you get a core dump or any error messages when the GUI wouldn't show
> up in Ghostess?

See the attached file.

> Did the GUI actually get installed OK (do you have a program
> called /usr/local/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper_gtk

ls /usr/local/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper_gtk
ls: /usr/local/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper_gtk: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
root@email-addr-hidden[/]# ls /usr/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper_gtk
/usr/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper_gtk

> and a Glade file
> at /usr/local/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper.glade [or if you installed
> it in another directory, do you have those files there?]) ?

la /usr/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper.glade
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 126112 2005-10-25
02:33 /usr/lib/dssi/sineshaper/sineshaper.glade

I will mail you an strace output from it, thanks.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux (www.musix.org.ar)

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam