Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour/TAP reverb problem

From: Tom Szilagyi <tszilagyi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 00:27:01 EEST

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 10:37:27AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:

> Is this a TAP only problem? If you've tested any other reverb and
> found it doesn't do it, then maybe there's good reason to flag this to
> Tom and get a fix to the plugin instead of to Ardour?

Hi,

IIRC at some point it has been confirmed that there was a problem with
Ardour that was maybe fixed, but I'm not sure what exactly is the
state of things today. There's a good chance that it's already fixed
in the latest, or if not, will be fixed in the upcoming GTK2 version
of Ardour.

I also recall people reporting the problem with other reverb-type
plugins.

Tom