[linux-audio-user] chuck - what's the catch

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 10:02:08 EEST

Hi

I'm an oldtime csounder, that never found time to figure out pd or
supercollider. Recently I enjoyed ams and om.

Now, yesterday I found out about chuck. Seems very interresting, nicely
documented and I was able to build it and run examples in minutes. So
what's the catch? Why do we hardly ever hear anything about chuck here?
Anyone here uses it? How does it compare to the rest (esp textdriven)
"synths"?

Hope someone could enlighten me:-)

--
peace, love & harmony