Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Audio CDs/DRM/Windows rootkit. What's next?

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 11:47:38 EET

HI
I was following this on /
(yes I should be doning other things!!)

After wading through the usual right wing crap it seems that sony really
are putting this thing out.

They seem to feel thay and other large companies are above the laws they
'pay' lawmakers to make.

At the moment it seems to be a windows thing, amazes me how many
Americans dont realise they have no

1 privacy
2 rights

Cheers