Re: [linux-audio-user] terrible sineshaper dependencies

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 04:37:38 EET

Dave Robillard wrote:

> DSSI is not properly autotoolized, so it shouldn't be the nightmare to
> package it was before.

Whats stopping it from being autotoolized? Anything in particular?
Or are you saying it was a nightmare to package *because* of autotools?

> Anyone care to hassle a Debian person? :)

I'm not a debian dev but I know people who are. I am however pretty
fluent in the autotools foo.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo
"Capitalism is an art form, an Apollonian fabrication to rival nature.
It is hypocritical for feminists and intellectuals to enjoy the pleasures
and conveniences of capitalism while sneering at it. Everyone born into
capitalism has incurred a debt to it. Give Caesar his due."
-- Camille Paglia