Re: [linux-audio-user] Hello! Prob with musix and Gina24

From: <fritz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 13:35:18 EET

Thanx Tim,

I was at these sites. But I don't understand what to do. Isn't there a
more "user" oriented info available anywhere? I don't want to become a
Linux super freak only to get my sound card going.
There is this ALSA config tool. It just doesn't recognize my card. Is
there an easy way to feed this config tool with the needed info?

Thanx a lot, FRitz