Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux gets to No 1 in charts!!

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 11:34:02 EET

Tom Poe wrote:
> studio-64 offered the following on 11/10/2005 06:17 PM:
>
>> HI
>> Just thought I'd point out that we made No 1 on this chart ( about no
>> 2 or 3 at the moment) all made witn Open sourse
>>
>> (64Studio, Ardour, and Jamin)
>>

>> http://www.projectoverseer.biz/modules.php?name=Daily_Chart
>>

>> You dont need to login
>>
>> I thought it was our weakest song but there you go!!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Bob
>>

>> Bearmusic
>> hearmymusic.co.uk <http:www.hearmymusic.co.uk>
>>

> Do you know who's behind the site?
> Tom

Hi
I forgot to give you the song title

Its:

Getting Free
and the band name is BluesLSD
and was played on some radio thing on the site.

The site was started by a guy in the UK and has had some problems
before they seem to have settled down.

It seems to be getting better music at the moment I'm not sure if they
actually check some of the tracks themselves.

Cheers
Bob

Stuck in an eternal remix-- which will end up going back to the
original thing I did, as always!!