[linux-audio-user] Mixmeister-like software

From: John Mulholland <johnmulholland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 15:16:22 EET

Hello,

I have been asked to put together a couple of CDs of funky music for my
sisters house party. Before I discovered open source I used a program
called (1) mixmeister for this sort of thing. I like MM because it has a
fairly inuitive drag and drop interface, showed graphical waveforms for
easy mixing, and it put quite an emphasis on BMP and cataloguing. I
liked its light approach, and I dont really want to use a heavy DAW for
this. Is there anything similar for Linux?

Cheers,

John

(1) www.mixmeister.com