[linux-audio-user] Re: Update on savihost + Vsti's under wine

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 17:38:56 EET

On 11/11/05, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> > Nigel,
> > I understand that you are using Alsa, but are you are using the
> > Wine's Alsa driver or wine's OSS driver? The Alsa driver is not the
> > default audio driver in Wine-0.9. You would have changed this
> > intentionally before starting to work with Savihost.
> >
> > Please let me know when you get a chance.
> >
> > - Mark
> Mark, I'm using Wine's Alsa. Nigel.

But you still see the problem.

OK, I'll get a few more of these VSTs and test them out today.
(hopefully) Green Tag sale at Guitar Center and the need for more disk
space may divert my attention for a bit... ;-)

I'll have to review the thread for the list of which have the problem
and which do not.

Cheers,
Mark