Re: [linux-audio-user] [HOWTO] How to create music with GNU/Linux

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 15:19:17 EET

On Sun, 13 Nov, 2005 at 01:31PM +0100, Emmanuel Saracco spake thus:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently writing a Tutorial ("How to create music with GNU/Linux")
> under GFDL. Current working copy is available here (in HTML, PDF and
> DocBook XML format):
>
> http://esaracco.free.fr/documentations/linuxaudio/linuxaudio/
> http://esaracco.free.fr/index.php
>
> Comments, corrections and contributions are welcome.

Wow. This is a big project. I like the idea of consolidating
documentation like this for people new to the scene.

Have you considered opening up the development? A wiki might work. I
know I would like to add bits and pieces - seq24 for example, or
jack-rack, or jamin.

Good luck with this. It's an ambitious project, and I wish you well.

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)