Re: [linux-audio-user] simple ZynAddSubFX question

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 23:52:09 EET

Hi Julien,

> As some of you know I'm blind, but I wanted to show ZynAddSubFX in
> all its GUI-splender to a friend of mine. Can anyone tell me how to
> load one of the example banks?

on my machine, zyn always asks "Welcome to Zyn" where I can choose to
start it in beginner or advanced mode.

When choosing the beginner mode then in the GUI there appears a button
called "Click here to load a(n) instrument".

After choosing it, a bank window appears. On the left top corner there's
a combobox which can be used to choose one of the predefined banks
called something like "Bass", "Brass", "Guitar" and so on. Select one,
then click on one particular sound in the table.

I don't know how useful this is for you, so don't hesitate to contact me
per PM if you need further information.

Best regards

    ce