[linux-audio-user] Reg. Audacity & finding Peak level

From: Hasse Hagen Johansen <hhj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 12:07:13 EET

Hi

I have tried looking for an answer on google etc. I have recorded a file
(not in audacity but on a portable recorder)

I would like to find the peak level in that file, but I can't get audacity
to show it to me. I have tried the Peak Monitor and it seems to look thorugh
the file, but it doesn't show me the level(or I can't find where it show it
to me)

It is a minor problem, and I can get Sox to show me, but I cannot believe
that audacity can't do that?

Regards
Hasse H. Johansen