Re: [linux-audio-user] [ardour-users] new song on-line

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 22:14:31 EET

On Tue, 15 Nov, 2005 at 06:37PM +0000, studio-64 spake thus:
> HI
> Just bit the bullet and put two of ours up there,
> all ogg files!
>
> All recorded and mastered with Ardour and Jamin.
>
> http://lam.fugal.net/songs/show/109

That sounds great.

It makes me realise that I should make more of an effort to listen to
a wider range of music. Right up until the end of the track, I was
expecting a lo-fi downbeat to kick in, with some muffled bass, a la
kid loco.

Very nice.