Re: [linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-20 not seen by alsa in ADVANCED mode - ADDITIONAL INFO

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 04:00:11 EET

Still no luck. As I said the id from lsusb is correct.

I'm trying this card on two different PCs both with Slackware 10.2 and a
custom compiled 2.6.13 kernel + Suse 9.3 with its 2.6.11 on my machine.

I also recompiled 2.6.13 without the USB-AUDIO as I read somewhere that
it can conflicts with alsa usb implementation.

qjackctl shows my UA-25 on both. The UA-20 can be seen and used just
with the ADVANCED MODE OFF.

What else should I try?

Thanks in advance,

c.