[linux-audio-user] Delta 44 ... more troubleshooting

From: reuben <reubenf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 18:34:30 EET

Apologies for not staying in thread, but when I reply my messages get
held for approval (I have suspicious headers??)

To recap:

I have a delta 44. lsmod shows that the ice1712 driver is correctly
don't seem to be able to output to it using ALSA. (In envy24control, the
meters never show activity; in xmms, which I am using as a step 1,
anything I try results in "are you sure you card is configured"...)

Could somebody guide me through the ALSA settings that work for them
for, e.g. xmms?

Thanks
Reuben