Re: [linux-audio-user] IRQ conflicts, acpi, and linux audio

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 23:27:00 EET

> where would I disable acpi? In the bios or in the kernel-config?

There's even the possibility to pass it to the kernel at boot time/via
the boot manager, so you can experiment a bit without recompiling the
kernel.

On mine I find something like
acpi=ht
which I once set to make the machine powering off automatically after
shutdown, but interestingly it doesn't on 2.6.14.2. I have to
investigate further, but maybe it's a good starting point for your
search too.

Best regards

    ce