[linux-audio-user] Digigram cards (especially VXpocket)

From: Jason White <jasonjgw@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 02:54:43 EET

Are there any comments on the reliability of Digigram cards under Alsa? In my
ongoing research into suitable cards for spdif input and output I am
considering buying a VXpocket PCMCIA card for my laptop, for which there's an
Alsa driver. My laptop is an AMD64 machine, so any experience with the
VXpocket driver under the AMD64 architecture would be especially relevant.
Any comments on their PCI cards would also be of interest, but at present I am
focusing on the laptop.

This also connects nicely into the discussion of USB vs. PCMCIA solutions that
started on this list last week.