Re: [linux-audio-user] Hello !!

From: lilli chiffon <lilli.chiffon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 17:07:54 EET

Le vendredi 25 novembre 2005 à 10:32 +0000, studio-64 a écrit :
> Welcome!!
>
> No dout we'll be conversing soon.
>
> I didnt realise you were French, you shame us Brits with
> your command of English.
>
> Cheers
>
> Bob
> BluesLSD

Bob, it's very kind of you !

Permit me to introduce tu myself :
I'm running under debian, sarge with 2.6.12 kernel home made.
Motherboard asus A8N-E with amd 64 and native soundcard.

I'm a newbies in computer music (can i say that ?)

Actually i have a band of french song (we wrote it)

If your are interseted you can have a lokk on our old site (we change
line up and name)

http://lilli.chiffon.free.fr
(Don't ask me nothing about the singer, she was fired)

Unfortunately our sound engineer doesn't know anything about linux, it's
a mess, that's why i was subscribing on this list to learn on audio
linux.

I think i'm on the right place !!

See you.

P.S. I'm interesting to hear anything you have online made under linux.

P'tit Louis.