Re: [linux-audio-user] Hello !!

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 17:35:20 EET

Hi lilli
All the music we did is here:

http://www.officialmp3.com/music/bands/92/music.php

(This is becoming a very nice site)

Music is both Acoustic and Electric BLues and it was all done on Linux.
Using Ardour and JAMin.

As a sound engineer I found it quite a learning curve moving to Digital.
I used Cakewalk to start with but soon loaded a few Linux distro's.

I used studio to go and 64studio on my AMD64 system (with some help
from the V-amp2!)

Nice to hear from you.

cheers
Bob