Re: [linux-audio-user] [ardour-users] new song on-line

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 06:49:38 EET

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>Dave Phillips wrote:
>

>>Craig Anderton has written an excellent article on what he calls the
>>Tutt/Guerin effect.

Craig Anderton is an Inspirational guy to me in not so much his music
but his electronic savvy. As a kid I used to sneak off with my Dad's
Gutiar Player mags which Anderton used to write regular articales for
Guitar mods and electronics projects. His stuff got me into modifying my
own guitars and building various gadgets for fx.

R~