[linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-convolve-0.0.3

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 05:54:49 EET

Hi,

this is the third release of dssi-convolve. This time it has a GUI and
might even work ;)

This brings me directly to my remaining question: Why on earth is om the
only host i can load it in? Probably got to do with the libraries i link
against. do i have to link in _everything_ static?

dssi-convolve always operates in split-channels-mode, has a configurable
partitionsize, and dry and wet gain controls. It compiles to several
different versions (1, 2, 4 and 6 channels).

I wonder whether the build system works for anyone except me ;) It
creates one .so for every version and lateron creates a bunch of
symlinks to make sure the single UI has matching directories and names
:) Dirty hack, but works here..
Find it here:

http://tapas.affenbande.org/?page_id=36

It requires libconvolve-0.0.7 which is available at the same page..

This release probably still has some other rough edges. Be prepared..

Regards,
Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!