[linux-audio-user] Behringer DDX3216 Midi to run Jack?ARdour

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 21:12:57 EET

Hi All

Well it's time for this Musician to bite the Midi Bullet!

I have Endirol Midi to USB and it seems to work, as I managed to get
something into Rosegarden ( I could see data but it made no sound, I
dont think I had anything set for output, like a keyboard)

The DDX has Midi out and controlls for play stop and all the rest so I
assume it should be able to control Ardour/jack.

Anyone tried this?
If so please mail me any pitfalls/Advice.

Cheers
Bob

             Bearmusic
             hearmymusic.co.uk <http:www.hearmymusic.co.uk>