Re: [linux-audio-user] How to get good vocal sound

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 21:34:44 EET

Hi Ron thats a nice sound on the vocals there.

Talking of that heres a link for you all.

http://www.projectoverseer.biz/music/play.php?band_id=92&song_id=573&mode=song_hifi
The song will just play

Instead of me telling you what was used,
have a guess!!

I'll tell you its an Takomine with electrics built in.
into a DDX 3216 and into Ardour on 64studio

So:
1 How was it recorded?
2 What mike/type was used on the vocals

I think this was we have to losten to the track in a different light
without knowing what kit was used.

Just curious to see what you all think.

Cheers
Bob