Re: [linux-audio-user] new songs on-line

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 20:19:18 EET

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 11:36:15AM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I've put two new recordings on-line:
>
> http://linux-sound.org/itsover.ogg

Great Vocals, just right.
There's some strange stereo issue with the guitar, it seems to
jump to one side at times. The guitar sound is a bit overly
sharp (maybe this is the piezo sound ... ain't got a clue about
guitars), but the playing is all fine.

The drum-programming is quite good, the sounds are too ... uhm
... compact and lack room, I think.

Dave, I would love trying to program a different style of beats
to a drumless version of this, so I would be pleased if you
would make such a mix available and give allowance :)

> http://linux-sound.org/tomorrownight.ogg

Just not in the mood to get into this one, but it's solid
quality for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

---
Thorsten Wilms