Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] new songs on-line

From: studio-64 <fsmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 23:53:18 EET

Hi Paul
I'll check out the Wav file first thing and see if it's on there.
If not it must be the encoding on the site, Mp3 thing, (I've been using
Ogg mostly and will sort it out with them)

I used two Behringer B-5 Mics into the DDX with Phamtom and into Ardour.
(yep I was sat at the desk reaching over the guitar!!)
Got to say I was impressed by the sound I got, hopefully things will be
better when I get the studio built!

Cheers For the comments

Bob