Re: [linux-audio-user] puzzling ecasound error

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 12:00:01 EET

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Paul Coccoli wrote:

>> On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Paul Coccoli wrote:
>>> I get that plate reverb error no matter what options I use. Is that
>>> something in my system configuration?
> I see three plate reverbs:
> 152. Versatile plate reverb
> -el:Plate,'bandwidth','tail','damping','blend'
> 222. Plate reverb
> -el:plate,'Reverb time','Damping','Dry/wet mix'

Hmm, ok, that's the problem, "Plate" vs "plate" as the plugin name. This
is valid use of LADSPA, so I'll have to add some workaround to new
versions of ecasound. You can still use the plugins via their numerical id
(-eli:num-id,params,... to ecasound).

--
  links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv