Re: [linux-audio-user] FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT, the score editor!

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 00:25:17 EET

On Mon December 19 2005 08:27, I. I. Ooisen wrote:
> is it because noteedit is a kde app and most of us are gnome
> supporters?

I actually never tried it because I thought it was some
command-line-based thing that output TeX files or some similar
1980's-era thing, and I'd have to use some random tla2ps program
to get useful output from it. But maybe I had it confused with
Lilypond.

> is it because we all afford to buy finale and
> don't need a GPL score editor?

For my very limited scoring needs, Rosegarden is enough. But I
just didn't know Noteedit was as capable as you say it is.

Rob