Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU+Linux 0.30-final, released / download mirrors

From: Michael Bohle <core@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 15:01:18 EET

Hi Marcos

Very nice distribution, lots of very practical userfriendly scripts. But
the localiation is mostly spanish or portugese - no problem for me ;)

Thank you for your nice work... i will integrate some of your ideas in
the openSUSE audio distribution, you have made some ideas of mine come
true - like telepatic connection ;) And otherwise, (ec the ghostness
script) i have realized that in a other way, but same... funny.

Michael

www.jacklab.net | www.opensuse.org/JackLab | irc.freenode.net #jacklab