Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: A bit of homemade music

From: Steve D <groups@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 04:08:02 EET

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 11:54:17PM +0000, Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> Arabesque is a miniature delight. I love the bitter-sweet, minor/major
> harmonies.
--- ---

Thank you, Gavin, and also to Ron P. and James S. for your compliments
and comments.

Ron, I've been wanting to thank you publicly for your information on the
'net about the mastering process and about Jamin. I have learned so much
from reading your words (although I have a long way to go).

And Gavin, I hope you post a few links to your music so that others on
the LAU list can hear them. ;-)

Best wishes,

Steve

--From a church newsletter-- Scouts are saving aluminum cans,
bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to
cripple children.