Re: [linux-audio-user] I'm back with some more music

From: Bill Allen <bwanab+lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 13:25:05 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:

> james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
>
>> Hello again, all.
>>
>> A couple of quite different tracks, and the start of some
>> documentation on how I use trackers.
>>
>> http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2005/12/musical-leftovers.html
>>
>> Now, back to work.
>>
>> James
>>

> Hi James:
>
> Thanks for the new pieces and for the tracker notes. All I want is
> more !! :)
>
> Gotta say, Fling is one of my favorite pieces on the LAM site. Very
> cool music !
>
> Best regards,
>
> dp

I agree entirely. Fling is a really nice piece of music. Thanks for the
pointer Dave, and thanks for the music James.

There is some really great stuff on LAM. Unfortunately, I have very
limited time for listening to it. Most of my listening time (ironically)
is at work where I'm stuck with Windows and no ogg listening option -
and worse due to corporate paranoia, I can't install anything. Tim put a
recent piece onto a site that has automatic conversion to mp3, but for
some reason WMP barfs on the mp3 that comes out. Alas, being stuck with
crap software.

Keep making music everybody.

Bill